Paternity Testing in Hillsboro OR with Paternity Northwest
About DNA Paternity Testing Hillsboro OR
Paternity Northwest provides DNA paternity testing in Hillsboro OR and the surrounding area. DNA testing to establish the biological relationship between a father and child is a simple straight forward procedure. DNA samples are painlessly obtained from the child and potential father using a cheek swab (much like a q-tip). Once the samples are taken they are submitted to the testing lab and the DNA samples are compared with each other to establish where or not the potential father is the child’s biological father.
Some of the reasons people choose to establish fatherhood with paternity testing in Hillsboro OR and nearby include:
- Add the father to the birth certificate
- Seek financial support or child support
- Enforce parental rights such as visitation and child custody
- Establish citizenship based on the father’s citizenship
- Prove child’s right to inheritance or other benefits
- Determine family medical history
- Establish and strengthen the father child bond
Whether you are seeking paternity testing in Hillsboro OR or nearby we can help. We are accredited and our services are guaranteed. We will guide you through the process. Please contact us for your confidential appointment.